Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Reading: Book 5

Book #5: Unbroken



     I finished my last summer book, and just in the nick of time. When school starts, I don't read nearly as often, and I am so glad that this book ended my summer reading streak.

     Without giving the book away, it is about a World War II soldier that survives so many extreme circumstances. The story is based upon research and a real people. It is unlike any book I have ever read, and it is a must read! Kyle is actually "reading" the audio version of the book, so it has been a lot of fun discussing the story with him. This is now apart of my top 10 favorite books. That's all I am going to say because I want everyone to read it!

     (It was also really fun to read this on my Kindle... in case you were wondering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment