Monday, August 15, 2011

10 Signs My Summer is Over

10.  I accomplished many chores in a two-day time period... how did I put off all of my "to-dos" until the end of summer?

9. I started cooking again. :)

8.  Kyle gets his old chores back. (Kyle, tomorrow's trash day :).

7. I have a rather large supply of new pencils, folders, and staples.

6. Instead of reading a "fun" book, I've pulled out my copy of The First Days of School.

5. At 8:00 p.m., I start to think that it is a good time to get ready for bed.

4. I put my vitamins in my lunch box instead of the bathroom cabinet.

3. I talk to Kyle about lamination and bulletin board border.

2. The pantry is filled with items you might see in a kindergartner's lunch. i.e. jelly, goldfish crackers, yogurt...

1. I went to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment