Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine's Puppy

Flashback 3 years if you will. Kyle had always wanted an English bulldog. I wasn't too keen on them. I didn't dig the smushy, mean face, broad shoulders, and wrinkles. However, this was to be Kyle's dog, and how could I resist a puppy? It truly was by coincidence that when we called the breeder on Valentine's night that he said we could come over to see his bulldog puppies. Once we got to the breeder's house,  it took Kyle only seconds to know that the "bigger girl" was his dog.

I would be lying if I didn't mention that Kyle and I had immediate buyers remorse once we brought Bailey home. Thoughts like "what the heck do I do with her while I am at work" and "how do you potty train a dog" came to mind. But, a little too late, and really, it was already love at first sight. She was so sweet, loving, and playful... and she hasn't changed a bit.

We love you, Bailey! You are worth every penny!

Bailey the night we brought her home
Bailey the night we brought her home
Bailey the night we brought her home
Bailey the night we brought her home

Starting to get a little bigger.
Sweet, puppy eyes
Love her puppy face in this pic!
Those awkward teen years
Chillin' on the porch
She's either playing or sleeping. No in between for this girl!

Lazy bones


Bailey loves her Kyle!


They grow up so fast. :)

P.S. Everything I said I hated about bulldogs, I now love. Who couldn't love that smushy, sweet face. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment