Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jury Duty

Well, after having to reschedule twice, I did my job as an American citizen and showed up for jury duty. I went, but I was DREADING it! Jury duty lived up to the hype... it was horrible. I absolutely hate not knowing things. The whole time I was at jury duty it was a constant mystery.

When are they going to call my name?

Are they going to call my name?

Why did I not eat breakfast? I could be here for hours!

How many more games of solitaire will I have to play?!

Will I make it back in time to go to the bathroom?

Why did this weirdo just sit next to me?

MAN! They just let 50 people go!

Why am I moving into another room?

I wonder how many calories are in that muffin I just bought at the concession?

Why didn't I just throw the summons away and pretend I never got it?

I should have gone to the bathroom 10 minutes ago. I had time.

Is my phone going to die before I can escape this place?

What?! Our group is changing rooms again!

Oh great, a cop!... Oh, what did he say? I can go!!!! :)

Can you just imagine what happens when I get in a real crisis?

No comments:

Post a Comment