Monday, June 18, 2012

Dog Collar Overload

     I just got back from spending 5 nights at the lake. Minus my car almost breaking down an hour away from the lake and the $1000 bill to fix it, the trip was wonderful.
     I have been out of town on vacation for 11 of the 18 days that school has been out. In the few days that I have been home, I found my self cleaning, organizing, and  catching up on all my riveting shows (Teen Mom, Dance Moms, Love in the Wild... only quality television, of course). Well, in between loads of laundry, I decided it was necessary to organize the 3 "junk drawers" in our laundry room. I knew the drawers were dedicated to the cookbooks, Bailey's stuff, and the 12th Man Towels (knowing Kyle, you know they have a special spot in our house), but all 3 drawers where just a conglomeration of the 3 said things. I started throwing the cookbooks in the top drawer, Bailey's stuff in the second, and the towels in the bottom when I realized the absurd amount of dog collars that were making their way in to the 2nd drawer. Yes, we have in fact become those people that change the dog's collar on a seasonal basis. I'm just not sure how disturbing or awesome it is to have a dog that has 13 collars (and 3 costumes).
4 spring/summer collars, 3 Aggie collars for football season, 1 Texans collar, 1 hunting season collar, 1 Halloween collar, 2 Christmas collars
and I guess the new one she currently has on brings her spring/summer collection to 5

Bay, you're the coolest dog around!

No comments:

Post a Comment