Friday, December 2, 2011

Bailey's Christmas "Outfits"

     Every day I come home from work, the cutest little bulldog is curled up on my couch. I think I have a million pics of Bailey's sweet, snugly poses, but I thought today wouldn't be a bad day for a little Christmas photo shoot.

     Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce to you Bailey's "everyday" look. Just your classic Christmas colors and a little sparkle. Perfect for lazy days around the apartment.


    
      Our next look is for more formal holiday occasions. Three red felt flowers accented with red rhinestones makes Bailey the "daintiest" bulldog around. 


And finally, for more whimsical nights, a quality acrylic and polyester reindeer suit complete with antlers and red nose. However, Bailey wasn't really diggin' the outfit and got a little camera shy

Pretending to be asleep.
Posing next to her Christmas gift from me and Kyle
"Hey, I smell something in there that I want."
"Allie, enough is enough."



Look for the Spring 2012 collection soon. :)

... thanks for humoring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment