Friday, November 12, 2010

The Inevitable Snooze

The snooze button has officially welcomed itself back in to my morning routine. I truly HATE the snooze button, but every year about this time (and usually until June 3rd) I find myself pressing it multiple times until I absolutely HAVE to get up. It might be shameful to admit, but I am a strategic snoozer. I set 2 alarms and snooze once. This way, I feel the regrettable satisfaction of what the snooze button has to offer.

Well, there is someone in my life that disagrees with my snoozing philosophy. Yep. Kyle.

On Tuesday morning, I was really not wanting to get up. So, I snoozed, and I snoozed, and I snoozed. About 15 minutes after I had dragged myself out of bed, Kyle comes into the bathroom where I was getting ready and gives me a death glare. Oops... my snoozing had gone too far.

Jump forward to Wednesday morning. My alarm goes off. Kyle kicks me in the leg. I'm up. Good bye snooze button. I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment