Monday, November 22, 2010

Allie and Kyle Firsts: Christmas Decorations

Although it was only November 13th, our apartment welcomed the arrival of our first set of Christmas decorations!

While Kyle was gone to the deer lease with the boys, my mom, Meghan, and I braved the Nutcracker Market in search of decor to fill our small, yet cozy, apartment. Needless to say, we succeeded in finding the perfect items for our 900 square feet.


The best part about the decorations? Kyle's response. "Al, the apartment sure does look cute." ... (and I hope you just read that with your best Kyle accent that you could summon).


Our first Christmas tree


coffee table decor

Nativity from my mom and Connie


our little gingerbread man

mistletoe :)

the BEST Christmas tree candle

Bailey's jingle bell collar

Now, Kyle and I plan on putting a pause on the Christmas excitement, and we will enjoy 3 Thanksgivings this week. First, with my dad (accomplished yesterday). My family will celebrate Wednesday night followed by Kyle's family on Thursday. Kyle will then go on his last hunt before his shoulder surgery on the 11th, while the girls (mom, Meghan, Jill, and I) head off to the Nutcracker and enjoy some time getting back into the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment