Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to School

While the past few weeks have been extremely busy and exhausting (packing, moving, back to work), they have all culminated with this very normal and relaxing Sunday. We slept in until 8, went to church, braved HEB, and came home to watch t.v. The perfect Sunday in my mind. While I can't believe that school starts tomorrow and 120 new faces will walk through my classroom door, I am content in knowing that the routine and consistancy are back. My summer has been exactly what I wanted it to be. The girls' trip, time at the lake, lazy days, the Olympics, and a trip with my sweet hubby...the house is an unexpected bonus. So, with that, I welcome the new school year... even that 5:00 a.m. alarm clock, eating from a lunch box at 10:00 a.m., and all the inevitable stress/fun/exhaustion/emotion that comes from working with 11-year olds.

So, here's to hoping I'm not too nervous to sleep tonight and I didn't leave anything out of my powerpoint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment