Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Thoughts About Coffee

     You see, I had this coffee cup that I loved. I took it to work with me everyday for the past 2 years. I would pour my coffee at 5:00 a.m., and my coffee would stay hot for hours. Literally. It was almost bizarre how long my coffee stayed the perfect temperature. This past weekend, I loaned it to Kyle. Kyle lost it. There was a brief moment where I thought there might be tears. I told myself to snap out of it. So, I went to Target.
 
    I have seen that blessed cup at Target since purchasing the recently abandoned cup. I just knew it would be there, so of course, Target didn't have anymore. I bought some other mediocre cup that is doing a lackluster job, and it in no way compares to my other cup. I will not give up hope. I just need to go to another Target... and another if necessary.
   
 So if you really want to know my thoughts on coffee, here are just a few.

  • You can never drink enough coffee.
  • While coffee is needed every day, the best day to drink coffee is Saturday. On the couch. In jammies. With Kyle. Watching t.v. A big bowl of cereal. A comfy blankie.
  • Starbucks always taste better in the winter.
  • The smell of coffee alone is comforting.
  • Don't ever loan Kyle your coffee cup.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment