Monday, January 31, 2011

... and now I love Mondays

What is not to like about Mondays? I feel 100% rested from the weekend, and Monday is the one day I feel ready to accomplish whatever needs to be done. By 5:15 this morning, Bailey had gone on her walk, the dishwasher was unloaded, my lunch was packed, and  I had taken a shower.... I just love checking things off the list this early in the morning (I know it's pathetic since those are the most minor things to worry about). Despite the fact that I was a teeny bit unsure what I was teaching this morning, I felt pumped and ready to go.
Since Kyle and I have been married, it has been a slow but sure process of getting our finances on the same page...closing bank accounts, opening bank accounts, name changes on credit cards, you get the picture. Well, today was what I predict to be one of the last days that we have to mess with any of that nonsense. So, not only did I wake up felling ready to embrace the day, I was able to continue checking some horribly annoying things off the list. Let's just say, if Kyle wants to change banks any time in the near future, it won't be pretty.
Today ended as perfectly as I had hoped. I was able to come home from coaching early to a sweet, sleepy Bailey and The Bachelor. It's the little things, ya know?
Here's to hoping Tuesday is as good as today... even though I know I am never quite as productive... 

No comments:

Post a Comment