Saturday, December 4, 2010

Before and After

Friday night was the first time in over a month that Kyle and I were actually in the same location. Between Aggie football, weddings, a cheer competition, the deer lease, and Thanksgiving ... to name a few, we haven't gotten to have a lazy Friday in quite some time. So, we took full advantage of this time because next week starts another series of the exact same madness.

For some reason, The Biggest Loser is one of our shows. The two years after college, before we got married, Kyle would record it on Tuesday nights. Then, when I would come over on the weekends, we would watch it. We have still stuck with this same tradition, except we were kind of behind on the show because of our aforementioned plans. So, what did we start of with last night? The Biggest Loser. And doesn't it always seem that when you watch that show you are usually eating something you shouldn't? Don't ask me why, but we were eating sausage, sauerkraut, a potato, and beer... oh my, I feel guilty just writing that.

Since falling asleep early on a Friday is one of my favorite things, Kyle got my lazy butt off the couch, and we embarked upon setting up the new computer. Thank goodness it was with relative ease.

Before


After




After that... I got to fall asleep. It was 9:15. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment