Monday, January 23, 2012

Whomp whomp

    I have had complete writer's block lately. Every time I feel like posting something, it always falls flat. I could come up with a thousand mediocre writing topics (much like you are reading right now), but I just couldn't justify writing full length posts that more or less went something like this:

- "So, if I tell Kyle how I excited I am that Fantasy Football is over, it might be the equivalent of telling him that Aggie football won't go 10-2 next year." Whomp whomp.

-"So, my life feels a little more normal now that Bachelor, Biggest Loser, American Idol, and Dance Moms are back on." Whomp whomp ... (oh wow, I just admitted that I watched all of those shows)!

-"So, have you seen this recipe on Pinterest? Well, let me tell you..." Whomp whomp.

-"So, only 9 more weeks until Spring Break!" Whomp whomp.

-"So, the other day Bailey ..." Whomp whomp.

-"So, I learned how to hem pants." Whomp whomp.

-"So, teaching 6th graders the importance of the Suez Canal is like trying to convince me that working in the summer sounds like a good idea." Whomp whomp.

-"So yeah, that cruise ship wreck freaked me out." Whomp whomp.

-"So, another one of my friends is pregnant/getting married." Whomp whomp.

-"So, this one time at band camp." Whomp whomp.



Yep folks! I guess that is just a sign that my life is just a little boring right now... and that is exactly how I prefer it.

Now if you could excuse me, I have a show to watch.



1 comment:

  1. Haha this just made me laugh. My life is more exciting because all of those shows are back on too. Everything is complete :)

    ReplyDelete