Monday, October 25, 2010

Newlyweds

Although I am horrible with change, marrying Kyle has been the easiest transition of my life. Towards the end of our engagement I was worried about how I would do leaving my mom and my siblings. However, it has been perfect. Really, since Kyle and I got engaged, everything has just gone so smoothly. From our engagement to wedding plan, I have lived a fairy tale... just ask my mom.

Everyone always says that the first year of marriage is the hardest. I know we have only been married for 3 1/2 months, but Kyle and I have never gotten along better than we do now. After 2 years of going back and forth from his apartment and my parents house, we have loved being settled in together. Side note: he recently started having ice water ready for me when I get home from coaching. Is he really that sweet, or do I already have him trained? haha... maybe both.

Here is a brief list of our favorite things to do since we have been married...

  • Cooking- Many successful meals with a handful of "I can't believe he actually finished that."
  • Chocolate Bar- He gives in and takes me when I start to whine.
  • Netflix- It has made us perfectly lazy, but what more could you ask for when you have been gone at work all day.
  • Bailey- We live behind a beautiful neighborhood that we love to walk her at... getting her to not poop in front of these mansions has been quite entertaining.
  • First Methodist- We recently joined our church, and we are trying to get involved. Kyle just joined the Christmas choir. lol.
  • Family- Miss them. Love them. Still see them lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment